Comment on page
Our Core Principles
- 1.Decentralized Infrastructure as a Foundation: The Core Principles of Openmesh, by design, have no single authority that can alter its data, control how the information is distributed, or decide who can see what and when.
- 2.Local Interconnectivity: We focus on enabling direct communication between neighboring nodes, optimizing data routing, file sharing, reducing latency, and improving the efficiency of data sharing.
- 3.Accessibility for All: Openmesh data is easily accessible to everyone, anywhere, without the need for registration, KYC, licensing, or payments, regardless of location, background, or technical expertise.
- 4.Higher Transparency: All technology, operations, and financials, including salaries and infrastructure costs, are public. Data is securely hashed and openly logged. We invite community involvement in our openly shared roadmap and progress.
- 5.Redundancy and Reliability in Network Design: Maintaining the network with multiple data pathways and nodes enhances resilience and ensures continuous data accessibility amidst potential disruptions.
- 6.Self-Healing Systems: We prioritize a network capable of automatically adjusting and recovering from changes, ensuring ongoing operation and efficiency without the need for constant human intervention.
- 7.Continuous Improvements for Scalability: The network will continue to improve to accommodate growth and diverse data types, ensuring it remains responsive to evolving demands. This is the most difficult and impactful long-term goal.
- 8.Community Governance: We believe in a network governed by its community of users, developers, and stakeholders. Decision-making processes are designed to be democratic, aligning with the best interests of the network's health and longevity.
- Open-source: All the tech we build is open-source, including applications used for data collection, processing, streaming services, core cloud infrastructure, back-end processes, data normalization, enhancement framework, and indexing algorithms.
- Open Verification: End-to-end data encryption: All data collected and processed by Openmesh stamps cryptographic hashes, including streams, queries, and indexing processes. All the hashes are published into a public ledger for transparency.
Last modified 18d ago